This is my FAVORITE picture..they are so smiley!
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Happy Fourth!
Emily celebrated Independence Day all weekend long this year. Saturday night we went to her first of many parties at the Gordin's house...although I must say she was a little bit of a party pooper..but that's ok, there's always next year. Sunday, we headed over to Joe's parents for the yearly Germantown fireworks viewed conveniently from the front yard...guess I never really noticed how loud they were until this year. Let me tell you, it was quite a difference looking back on the last few July 4th celebrations. I don't remember seeing playmats, bouncy seats, and bottles galore last year..amazing how in one year your entire life changes. Emily and her cousin Daniel were absolutely precious together..this was just a preview of how it's going to be once they really start interacting. Christmas should be pretty entertaining this year! I held Emily and let her watch the fireworks..she was actually more interested in them than I thought she would be..every time there was a BOOM (loud one at that), she squinted her little eyes and immediately opened them back up to see the pretty lights..she was a cutie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment