Joe had a bachelor party in New Orleans last weekend..so we packed up and moved in with my parents for a few days. The thought of taking care of Emily and two dogs made my head spin (I am just not that good yet, probably won't be until she is 18). So, as Joe got in the car with a bunch of guys, I, along with a car full of baby/dog accessories, jumped in my car and drove to Bartlett..his friends probably thought I was insane getting up at 6AM just to go to my parents house..oh well. We had a great time with Memmy and Papa doing absolutely nothing. I enjoyed a marathon of 16 and Pregnant on MTV..yes the weekend was that exciting. I kind of actually felt like I was on that show..no husband in sight, the whole upstairs to myself..and the parents cooking and cleaning up after us..it was fabulous.



Emily enjoying her hand-me-down swing from Reece. Please note the missing cushion.

We had a great time..little did we know our weekend would be extended due to a broken air conditioner..but, lucky Joe got to join the party.
No comments:
Post a Comment