Emily has never really been anywhere except to visit family members. Honestly, the thought of taking a screaming newborn out in public sounds like a nightmare and I have never been brave enough to do it. Well, yesterday my Mom and I decided we would venture out with little Emily. Let me tell you, the girl loves to shop. She was absolutely perfect. I honestly think she has been bored out of her mind and was sick of looking at the walls of our condo..and my face.
**Something we noticed over the long weekend together...Emily's hair. I will have to find and post a picture of Lauren's hair when she was a baby. Basically, every hair on her head stuck straight up. Well...we noticed the Emily's hair lays pretty flat in the front, but towards the back/top of her head..it sticks straight up and nothing will bring it down. Business in the front, party in the back. If you look closely you can see...


No comments:
Post a Comment