Well..today was the day..I started working off this baby weight Emily left me with. A twenty six minute workout with Jill felt like an eternity, but I have to admit it felt great. Emily was an absolute doll today..I gave her some prescription drops and they really seemed to help..We also used just the Dr. Brown bottles today..so that may have helped too. She just hung out in her little lamb swing and probably just laughed hysterically at her completely out of shape mother.
Jillian Michaels..AKA the Devil
On a side note, I think I might need to start paying more attention to my dogs..well, Bailey at least. She is faster than lightening when it comes to swiping a paci..and I knew I had left a bottle on the ottoman........I found it under the couch in this condition. Thank you Bailey.
Don't worry..Emily will not be using this paci again..or the bottle for that matter.
Oh my! I can't believe Minnie hasn't managed to do that yet. Crazy dogs!!!
ReplyDeleteThats too funny!
ReplyDelete