Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back to School...

Only six more days of sitting in the house with Emily, Bella, and Bailey. Depressing, to say the least. I cannot explain how much I have enjoyed being home with my babies. We wake up, drink coffee, and play all day long. You just can't beat a day like that. I have truly become a hermit and a big fan of Nick Jr. I cannot believe Emily is almost FIVE months..and it's time to go back to school! Next week is a big week for little Emily..daycare begins. We have made a couple of visits to the daycare and Emily just smiles from ear to ear when she is there. So, hopefully this is a good sign and she will enjoy her three days a week with her new friends. I am pretty positive I am going to have a much harder time than she is. I took her in the room today just to drop off some of her supplies and of course, I felt the tears coming! I mean come on..I wasn't even leaving her! Obviously, next week is going to be even harder than I thought. Here are a few random pictures from our lazy days at home.

Friends..

LOVE these little legs


Found my FOOT!!


Emily just loves her feet these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment