I am a slacker! I never posted any pictures from Emily's 3 month photo shoot! So here is a combination of the past two months. Emily is a different baby! She is smiling, playing, and just being adorable every day. Joe recently put the exersaucer together..and Emily is definitely a fan (for about 10 minutes at a time..but it's a start!). She is also loving her play mat and actually looks at the books when I am reading now. Bailey has also started to enjoy story time..Emily is still sleeping 8+ hours every night..naps are basically 30 minute cat naps..but we take what we can get around here. Unfortunately, in September, Emily will have to go to daycare so I can hurry up and graduate..only three days a week, so I actually think she might enjoy getting to interact with someone other than me every single day. I also think it really might be time for me to interact with society and not just Emily and the DVR. But, I really am so sad that my stay at home days are coming to an end..I guess it's time to start buying lottery tickets. Here are a few recent pictures!
Loves her hands
The Chittick kids watching their Mom workout (a rare event)..entertaining to say the least.
Not so sure about this gloworm
These are the friends we hang out with while everyone else is at work.


No comments:
Post a Comment