Ok, I have to admit, I have always been a fan of pacifiers, or "foolers", as my family calls them. When I was a baby, I slept with 1 in my mouth, 1 on my chest, and 1 in each hand..so of course any child of mine is going to love them.
Ok..here it is..the Miracle Blanket. I was told by a friend of mine to order this immediately, so of course I took her advice, and should probably pay her for the amount of sleep we have been getting. We tried all the other swaddle blankets out there, but Emily would somehow wiggle a hand out and wake herself up..not fun for baby or parents. But, put this straight jacket..I mean blanket on..and they aren't going anywhere..and we get 5-6hrs of sleep a night!! And look at her..she looks like the cutest little burrito ever!
And..last but definitely not least..Gripe Water. We have tried prescription drops, Maalox, and formula after formula..but this is the only thing that comes close to soothing her poor gassy belly..might not last long, but it does the trick for a little while!



I couldn't have lived the past 4 months without those 3 things either!!! Emily is sooooo cute:)
ReplyDelete