I love Christmas so much and hate that it is looked down upon to keep your tree/lights up all year round. It is such a fun time of year (minus shopping..I tend to wait until the last minute which leads to major anxiety..). I LOVE Christmas! and Emily does too...she had no clue what was going on but she slept in Christmas pjs all month and listened to 104.5 the River way more than she probably wanted to. She listened to the story of Baby Jesus and The Night before Christmas (she absolutely didn't listen, but I read on anyway). Santa and everyone else just spoiled her rotten. I am pretty sure that Santa bought way too much for an 8 month old who will have no recollection of receiving presents, but he had to do it. Here is an array of Christmas photos...months late. This is starting to become a pattern.
Taylor PJ party..Christmas Eve
SWEET girl
Our needy little Bailey had to be in the picture
Emily and Daniel
Emily and Lucas
Our family has the sweetest, cutest kids ever
Christmas is hard work..





















No comments:
Post a Comment