Tuesday, January 11, 2011

EIGHT months

Emily, you are now a big 8 months old (and you have still managed to bless your mother with baby weight..thanks). You are a ball of personality..and keep us all entertained on a daily basis. You are not a big fan of eating ANYTHING, but last night you did decide to pick up puffs and put them in your mouth..without spitting them out! Impressive. On Christmas day, you took a couple of steps crawling, but for the most part you are still just rocking and rocking. 
Bless your little heart, you have had two rounds of ear infections in each ear..not fun for you and not fun for your sleep deprived parents. I really hope tubes are not in our future.

Words:da da da da da da da is your favorite. Your Italian style maaa-ma has not been heard in a couple of weeks...I have to say, I am a little upset about this. You can clap, wave bye bye, and find the light. You are the happiest baby ever, as long as someone is in your face constantly entertaining you..high maintenance? Well, you do have some Taylor in you, so I shouldn't be surprised.
Ooops, Emily turns 9 months in 3 days...I wrote this blog a while back but I tried to upload the pictures differently..and messed it all up..talk about stressful. I thought I deleted my entire blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment