Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Success!

We survived!! My first day of clinicals and Emily's first LONG day at daycare was a success. Joe dropped her off this morning and she was all smiles! My day was so busy, I did not even call every hour to check on little Emily..I'm sure the ladies are not too upset that I wasn't able to bother them nonstop. I did call at lunchtime and she was doing great! They said she was such a smiley baby! I mean I'm sure they aren't going to tell me she is screaming her head off..but hey, it made me feel better. I definitely think she is not used to such an active day. Take a look at this picture..

Joe was holding her upright and felt her head against his chin..she was nodding off! Poor baby fell asleep sitting up!! Daycare will wear a girl out!

No comments:

Post a Comment